- Internship Program
The South Carolina Stingrays offer internships to highly motivated and committed individuals wishing to build upon their college education with practical experience in the fast-paced, results-driven world of professional sports.
Participants are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the organization’s success while receiving an unparalleled knowledge of the sports and entertainment industry. behind-the-scenes learning experience. The program consists of a comprehensive and flexible strategy that allows current students and recent college graduates to build upon their education to define, evaluate and achieve a variety of career-related objectives.
Interns will be placed within specific departments but will also be given the ability to explore all aspects of the organization.
The position is based upon work experience in the following departments throughout the organization:
- Community Relations
- Game Operations
- Corporate Partnerships Sales & Activations
- Ticket Sales & Operations
- Social Media
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
Please note this is an unpaid internship and can be used towards college credit. Interns will have the opportunity to receive a stipend for games worked. Applicants must be able to work flexible and unusual hours including nights and weekends for Stingrays games and events.
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Ability to provide your own housing and transportation to and from Charleston area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and oral/written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Strong professional demeanor
How to Apply
All applicants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and a brief cover letter. Please note the top 3 departments you would be interested in.