- Game Day Promo Team Member
Game Day Promo Team Member
Promo Team Member
The South Carolina Stingrays are seeking outgoing, energetic, and hardworking individuals to be a part of their game night Promo Team for the 2022-23 season! The Stingrays’ Promo Team assists in the execution of all in-game promotions, concourse activations, and engaging with our fans in a positive and upbeat manner.
This position provides individuals the opportunity to interact with our fans as well as gain experience and knowledge of in-game marketing and the operations of a professional sports organization. Applicants must be willing to interact with the public and be comfortable around children and crowds. Applicants must have flexible hours. In this role you will assist the game operations and corporate activation department in presenting in game entertainment for fans. This is an interactive position that participates in all home games. team members are responsible for facilitating in-game promotions, choosing contestants, generating excitement, assisting the mascot and having high-energy every game. The ultimate goal of this position is to help create the most enthusiastic, energetic, and positive game environment.
- Assisting in the execution of all in-game elements of a Stingrays hockey game including but not limited to: pregame handouts, selecting fans for in-game entertainment elements, selling Chuck-A-Puck and Jersey Raffle, and operating concourse activations.
- Interacting with fans of all different backgrounds and ensuring that their time at a Stingrays game is fun, memorable, and safe.
- Assisting in post-game activities when necessary - jersey auctions, post-game slapshots, etc.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Displays a positive and upbeat attitude
- Able to interact comfortably with fans of all ages
- Must be reliable, punctual, able to follow instructions, and respond to managers instructions
- Must have transportation to and from games
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service oriented skills.
- Must have a hands-on, positive energy, and a great outgoing attitude.
- Enjoys interaction with fans of all ages, must be at ease in front of a crowd.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Must collaborate well in a team environment
- Live entertainment background a plus (cheer, dance, theater, etc...)
Please note: This position is a part-time position and is paid hourly.